Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/ml, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate.
Visine Allergy Eye Drops provide relief from the itchy, red and sore eyes caused by hayfever and other allergens, including pollen, grass, dust mites and animal hair. Visine Allergy Eye Drops combine the benefits of an antihistamine, with its ability to relieve itchy and sore eyes, with a decongestant's effectiveness at alleviating painful, red eyes.
The active ingredients of Visine Allergy Eye Drops are the decongestant Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/ml and the antihistamine Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml. Visine Allergy Eye Drops are available in a 15ml bottle with an attached dropper.
- Adults place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes 3 to 4 times daily as required, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For use in the eyes only. Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface. Replace the cap after each use.
- Remove any soft contact lenses before using Visine Allergy Eye Drops. Soft contact lenses can be reinserted 15 minutes after using Visine Allergy Eye Drops.
- Visine Allergy Eye Drops are not to be used by children under 6 years of age, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Warnings and Cautions
- Prolonged use of Visine Allergy Eye Drops may be harmful.
- Do not use Visine Allergy Eye Drops if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Visine Allergy Eye Drops in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Caution should be take when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Visine Allergy Eye Drops causes changes to your vision.
- Do not use Visine Allergy Eye Drops if you are allergic to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Pheniramine Maleate or have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Visine Allergy Eye Drops, which include Disodium Edetate and Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1mg/ml as the preservative.
- Keep Visine Allergy Eye Drops out of the reach of children.
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Temporary enlargement of the pupils, Reddening of the eyes if overused.
- Keep Visine Allergy Eye Drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.
Visine Allergy Eye Drops are marketed by Pfizer Laboratories Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.