Zista 10mg Tablets (cetirizine 10mg, generic of Zyrtec)
Each tablet contains cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg
Zista is a generic of Zyrtec that provides treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever), hives & skin rashes, insect bites and allergic skin itching.
Directions For Use
Adults & children over 12 years: Take one tablet daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take one tablet daily OR half a tablet (5mg) twice daily.
Children 2 to 6 years: Take half a tablet (5mg) daily.
Do not exceed a maximum dose of two tablets (20mg) per day.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Contains lactose. Gluten and sugar free.
- Do not exceed a maximum dose of 20mg in 24hrs.
- Before taking this medicine, seek medical advice if you have kidney problems, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for use in children under 2 years old.
- This medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, however, a few people may be impaired & care should be taken.
- Store below 25degC
Actavis New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.