Savlon Antiseptic Cream
Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride 1mg/g, Cetrimide 5mg/g.
Hydroxybenzoates 1mg/g, Phenoxyethanol 4mg/g.
Savlon Antiseptic Cream contains effective germ-killing and cleansing agents. Savlon's smooth moisturising cream base allows gentle application onto damaged skin. Savlon Antiseptic Cream is mild, soothing and healing. Use Savlon Antiseptic Cream on cuts, scratches, blisters, grazes, windburn, sunburn, nappy rash, insect bites and cracked and itchy skin.
Directions For Use
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap.
- For general use, clean the surrounding skin and apply Savlon Antiseptic Cream directly or on a piece of cotton wool.
Warnings and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
- If contact with eyes occurs, wash out promptly with water.
- Contact a doctor if swallowed.
- If skin irritation occurs or if symptoms persist, stop using and seek medical advice.
Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland, New Zealand.